Fall in love with Washington, D.C. all over again!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tea, Coffee, Me

I wouldn't want anyone to think I only drink tea. Coffee was my hot drink of choice for many years and I still love the stuff. From black to luscious lattes. I like it all.
I think I was about fourteen when I first got hooked on coffee. I was living with my sister and brother-in-law. My sis went to work for a while and I watched the kiddos. I guess I was trying to stay up until they got home, so I started drinking coffee. It didn't take me long to fall in love with the brew.
Now, I drink either decaf or half-cafe for health reasons.

In Coffee, Tea and Danger, how did Vince like his coffee? The first person with the right answer gets a free, autographed copy of Cherry Blosssom Capers.

Next week, I'll be posting a recipe for my Cranberry Banana Nut Bread. Nothing goes better with coffee. See you then.



Blessings,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment